Attention all musicians!
We at J360 Productions have a series called J360 Jams that features the best independent music broadcast worldwide.
After two years of production and to broaden our mission to a larger appeal and more musicians.
We’re presenting our submission rules for both J360 Jams and J360 Jams TV.
J360 Jams (J360 Radio)
- Submit two tracks (MP3 or WAV) via email to [email protected].
- Must supply a link such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube, Spotify, or main
website so that audiences can find your work
- Make sure tracks are properly labeled, we’re not responsible if your tracks get misplaced.
- If you have only one track but have collaborated with someone, that can serve as your 2nd track.
- Must be two tracks for a complete submission and a remixed version of the same track does not count.
- Tracks submissions are due Thursdays at 5pm est before a Jams premiere.
J360 JamsTV (J360 TV)
- Must submit music video via email to [email protected] using Dropbox, Wetransfer, Drive or any cloud service. Videos must be mp4 format.
- Must supply a link such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube, Spotify, or main website so that audiences can find your work.
- Unlike the radio show, you will only need one video for your submission.
- To make room for production time, deadlines for video submissions are always Saturdays at 7pm est.
Genre does not matter for both Productions. Jams is a music show open to all unique styles and creators just be respectful and work with the rules.
Any other questions? Email [email protected]
CEO/leader of J360 Productions
34 thoughts on “J360 Jams Submission Rules”